The role of the audit has changed dramatically through the years. Today’s audit should now be about more than just compliance, it should also be about offering your business greater insight into the way it functions to help you better understand where improvements and efficiencies can be made. KINGSWAY can perform your auditing and financial analysis with a minimum of fuss and maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- our audit teams’ professional approach keep disruption of your business to a minimum
- fees are agreed in advance to prevent unwanted surprises
- time-scales agreed to meet your needs
- we will ensure that you fully comply with all statutory requirements
- our friendly approachable staff will become part of the team to ensure the audit is undertaken as seamlessly as possible
- any potential improvements in accounting and control systems highlighted by the audit will be brought to your attention
- our audit will bring you peace of mind
We would be happy to visit you free of charge and give you a very competitive quotation without obligation, where you can also find out how you could benefit from working with us. Our friendly auditing team takes a professional approach to ensure that disruption is kept to a minimum, while allowing you a greater insight in the way in which the business functions. We use the auditing process to help identify strengths and weaknesses in your business finances, whilst ensuring that you meet your statutory requirements.
Our relationship-based approach to clients means we develop a strong grasp of their business and industry. This means our advice is consistently exacting, well- informed and commercially focused. KINGSWAY auditing service also provides clients with key analysis and reporting that enables them to make informed business decisions.
Our core auditing services include:
- Statutory audits
- Internal audits
- Due diligence
- Benchmarking in your sector’s
- Minimizing fraud exposure
- Specialist audits