Why do you need a specialist accountant?
The construction industry is complex in which disputes are common, uncertainties and risks are inevitable, individual interests of parties are natural, delays are routine and cause huge losses of resource, and aggravations are an everyday occurrence. In short, construction projects are high risk and they provide enormous financial requirements and unusual challenges.
How KINGSWAY can help
As a firm of chartered tax advisers we go further providing:
- project and taxation appraisal
- corporate finance opportunities and joint ventures
- profit and loss forecasts, balance sheets and cash flow
- ongoing measurement and re-appraisal against budget
- advice on taxation implications of employed versus self-employed issues with contractors
- outsourcing of facilities for Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) compliance and returns
- advice on VAT options to tax, stamp duty, land tax and environmental taxes
- separating company assets from any trading risk
Working with an industry specialist accountant can ensure your business is set up to be as tax and operationally efficient as possible. Working with KINGSWAY will ensure that you can go about the day to day business of managing your company, safe in the knowledge that we are enabling you to remain functional, compliant and at the same time ensuring you pay as little tax as possible.
Free no obligation financial review
With our help you will be better equipped to manage your company with any changes that take place, both legislative and of your own choosing, so you make the right decisions to improve the effectiveness and success of your organisation.